″ All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.″
Oh, you guys, February it’s here already and the big romantic celebration it’s right around the corner…
Valentine’s day is the annual holiday celebrated on February 14, the heart shaped love feast is celebrated worldwide and is the time when people show feelings of love and affection.
Although not only in this day of the year we show our feelings… and presents and flowers should be received always, the middle of February is syrupy,
shops are adorned once again, this time not with globes and lights, but everything in red shades, hearts, symbols of love and Cupid, chocolates, cards and flowers are everywhere.
Valentine’s Day requires shopping and from experience, I say that when the love is new, you do not know each other too well, don’t know the favourite restaurant, favourite perfumes or which kind of flowers the lady prefer, for some of us, or sometimes can become a nuisance.
But I find it a more interesting shopping session compared to a normal one, considering the emotions we have when we do not know what to choose between this or that and we wait to see the expression and emotions once the gift is seen. Yeah, now I am syrupy!
Therefore I’ve decided to share some ideas with you guys and hopefully, some of them will inspire…
- Sexy Lingerie – one of the sexiest gifts is likely the lingerie, this of course if you already know each other well and you have some time together … not to say years. It’s something sexy, fine and nice and maybe after the romantic dinner you have planned, you get to see her dressed in it…
- A fancy pair of shoes – all women love shoes and it’s never enough with what they have already, so maybe you’re lucky knowing that she wants a certain pair of shoes or you like something that you want her to wear but anyway it is… you can’t go wrong with shoes like next ones…
- Jewellery – if your girl is into and she wears, you probably know what style she prefer or what she like. A romantic gift from you which she will have forever … if she doesn’t lose it. 🙂 I’m not a jewellery lover, but a special ring or one nice pair of earrings are always welcome.
- Something sweet – a tempting, festive treat that you can taste together… 🙂
- Flowers and Dinner – you do not need to go somewhere to spend some quality time together and something she will surely remember is the first cooked dinner by you. If until now the idea of a romantic dinner belonged to women, now is the time to put your apron on and show your cooking skills. It’s a fun and creative option and It’s a fun and creative option and completed by some flowers should be enough.
- Pretty and significant goodies – because “practical” and “romantic” can go well together, you can opt for some useful yet pretty things. Remember that Valentine’s day doesn’t have to be important materially but the gesture and showing that you care. These candles are sooo pretty and I’m sure they smell delicious…
- The beloved watch – the timepiece which is more than an accessory, it’s one of the perfect gifts for him, especially if your guy is a watches collector. Is a fashion accessory, also a necessity and even if you choose a classic or a smartwatch, I really think, he’ll be happy.
- Watch Box – if he is into the timepieces and already has a few, you can even opt for a watches box with a new watch inside or not… is up to you… 🙂
- New Fragrance – what could be more appropriate and useful than this? Even if you opt for his favourite perfume, something new that he wishes or something that you really like and you wanna feel that smell on him, with perfumes as gifts, generally, you can’t go wrong.
- Pretty useful things that may need – the useful and practical gifts are the best when it comes to men and there is a pretty wide variety to choose from.
- According to his hobbies – focus on what he likes to do the most… so if he likes to cook or is a chef, you can go for a nice personalised chopping board, is he plays sports a new equipment and if he likes cocktails maybe a bar kit would be useful. 🙂
- Grooming – they love grooming more than they like to admit and you can help him being organised with a set or just replace his old grooming bag with a brand new one.
I really hope this post give you guys at least a pinch of inspiration and make your Valentine’s Day shopping session go smoothly. See you nlext time! Muah! 💋