Hey, everyone, today’s about blue skies and everything nice! This line struck my mind and I had to write it… 🙂
I’ve been nominated for Blue Sky Tag by Beatriz, the blogger behind BeaFree who really love mashed potatoes (one of my favourites), she enjoys singing in the car or at home (I recently stopped… I had to 😐 ) and she like taking photos of nature. Take a look at her blog and hit follow, for great photos and posts based on lifestyle, beauty, healthy recipes and more.
Thanks BeaFree for nominating me once again! 🙂
Now, the rules are:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions
- Tag 11 people
- Give those nominated 11 questions to answer
My answers for Bea’s questions…
1. If you could only eat 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be?
- Sushi, Veggie egg-fried rice and Grilled Oyster Mushrooms
2. What is your favourite time of day?
- I can’t decide! I guess early mornings and late nights… both are quiet plus the coffee
3. What are your pet peeves?
- Not knowing the song lyrics yet still “singing” it loud or on silent mode
- Nail biting habit
- Slow motion people
4. Who is the kindest person you know?
- My grandmother
5. What is the worst thing you did as a kid?
- I guess being too independent was the biggest mistake
6. What do you enjoy to do?
- Living my life
7. What is your favourite quote?
- “I’m going to search for my star until I find it. It’s hidden in the drawer of innocence, wrapped in a scarf of wonder.” – Michael Jackson
8. If you could choose your own nickname, what would it be?
- I don’t like nicknames
9. What is your favourite childhood book?
- Adventures of Huckleberry Finn – Mark Twain
10. If you could time travel, where would you go?
- Michael Jackson Live in Bucharest: The Dangerous Tour
11. What is your favourite scent?
My nominations are:
- Phashion Bug
- Mentally Raw
- The Rooftop View
- ANJA GE
- Oriana’s Notes
- Style Over Coffee
- Admirably Legal
- The Champagne Diaries
- The Bellezza Corner
- The Beauty Post
- Craven Wild
Questions for you:
- What’s your favourite fashion item?
- If there was only one season throughout all the year, which you’ll prefer?
- What makes you feel accomplished?
- What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
- What cheers you up?
- What do you feel most proud of?
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
- How do you spend your free time?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What has been your biggest challenge so far?
- How would your friends describe you?