Hello, everyone! I’ve been nominated once again for Liebster Award this time and I need to thanks Bea for this. She runs her BeaFree blog, based on lifestyle, beauty, healthy recipes, workout routines and much more, so, if you didn’t check her blog already, now it’s the time to do so. Cast a glance and hit follow, it definitely worth!
Thank you, Bea, for nominating me again, this is fun and I like because through this way I began to know you better! xxx
- Thank the person who nominated you and answer the 11 questions they’ve written for you.
- Nominate 11 people and give them 11 different questions to answer.
My Answers For Bea’s Questions:
- Do you believe in Horoscopes?
- I actually do. Not necessary in what they say about the compatibility between the signs, but, I find myself in everything that is said about my sign and I do read my daily horoscope too… so I guess that’s a YES.
2. Do you have a blogging schedule you follow or do you post whenever you feel like posting?
- I had a kind of program when I started. Now I’m just trying to post every day ( because is so addicting) and sometimes with a maximum break for two days per week.
3. What are your favourite clothing brands?
- Referring to the street shops which are permanently accessible, my favourites are Topshop and Zara. From the high fashion brands, I love the most Fendi, Marc Jacobs and Givenchy.
4. What have you learned from blogging?
- Being a person who is not so vocal, I had real concerns in the beginning, but the first one important thing I learned in these short eight months, is that there are a lot of great people who are interested in what I write. Strangers from around the world can be quite supportive and encouraging.
5. Can you describe your favourite weather?
- Autumn weather. I love rainy days, grey clouds and a bit chilly air! However I do like to pass through all 4 seasons, I like something from each of them.
6. Where do you find inspiration for your posts?
- Even walking the streets and thinking a bit help me coming with a new post idea and sometimes just looking around Pinterest, inspire me with what I should write next.
7. What is your go-to dessert?
- Oh.. this is a hard one since I love desserts and I have too many I like. But I’ll go with plum dumplings, the one I love since I was a child and I would eat non-stop.
8. How would you describe your style?
- I guess I can say that my style is versatile. I like every day to bring something new to my look, I’m always open to step out of my comfort zone and switch up my looks. And then kicks in the mood… it depends on my mood.
9. What is your favourite knock knock joke?
- Until now I don’t know any jokes to make me smile.
10. What place would you revisit?
- Pompeii’s ruins and Vesuvius volcano in Naples, Italy. Anytime!
11. How do you like to spend your Sunday evening?
- I find Sunday more family time than any other day. I guess, a city break, cooking a meal together and then watching some nice movies, it’s the way I like to spend my Sundays.
My Nominees are:
- The Bellezza Corner
- The Whimsical Pineapple
- Glam Meets Girl
- Life of a Luxaholic
- Little Fears
- The 10th Street
- A Small Wardrobe
My Questions Are:
- How did blogging start?
- What has been your biggest challenge so far?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What is your weirdest “quirk”?
- If there was only one season throughout all the year, which you’ll prefer?
- What do you feel most proud of?
- How would your friends describe you?
- What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
- What do you like most in your life?
- Whom do you admire most in the world?
- If you had the option to move to another country, where would you like to go?