Hey, guys! How’s everything?
I’ve been nominated for the second time for Mystery Blogger Award by the lovely Bea. She runs her BeaFree blog, with beautifully written posts based on lifestyle, beauty, fashion, healthy recipes and more. It’s a fresh, beautiful and inspiring blog and I invite you all to take a look!
Thank you, Bea, for this nomination! xxx
The Rules Are:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog post
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link
- Tell readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions the blogger gave to you
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask nominees 5 questions of your choice (one weird/funny question)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
″Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.″ – Okoto Enigma
Three Things About Me:
- I am an ambivert person. I like hanging out and having people around me but at the same time, I prefer to be alone with peace and quiet. It can be quite confusing!
- I am crazy organised especially when it comes to the home environment. I like everything to be arranged and in place.
- When I was a teenager I was part of a musical band… which didn’t work out good eventually. Now is too late, I lost my sweet- young- mimosa voice. 🙂
My most visited and liked post is Visiting Italy’s most famous natural disaster
My Answers To Bea’s Questions:
1.What is the last song you sang along to?
- Dolly Parton – Jolene
2. Without worrying about money or responsibilities, if you could go anywhere in the world right now where would you go?
- Definitely United States – New York
3. Would you rather be a singer, actress, or professional athlete?
- I’d prefer actress
4. What games do you enjoy playing?
- Strategy Games. I’m playing Mobile Strike for more than a year already
5. What product can you not live without?
- Lip balm
My Nominees Are:
- Life of a Luxaholic
- A Small Wardrobe
- Raquel lotour
My Questions Are:
1. What makes you feel accomplished?
2. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
3. What is your weirdest “quirk”?
4. Who is your favourite singer?
5. What’s your favourite fashion item?
Until next time! Muah!