Hello, everyone! I really hope you had a bright and great Easter Holiday!
How’s best to start your day if not with a blog award post, right? It’s the first time when I’m being nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award and I would like to thank Bea, for choosing me among other fellow bloggers.
Bea runs her lovely BeaFree blog which is based on beauty, lifestyle, workout routines, healthy recipes and more, so, if she’s not already followed by you guys, cast a glance on her blog and you’ll see that it’s definitely worth it!!!
The Rules Are:
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
My Answers to Bea’s Questions:
1.What is on your wish list? What do you wish to buy at the moment?
- I’m absolutely obsessed at the moment with a Dolce & Gabbana box shape embellished bag, so, I’ll go with that.
2. Are you a big spender or a saver?
- Definitely spender… even though I’m not proud and happy about it and I wish to be able to keep at least a balance between the two… it’s in my blood.
3. What are your hobbies?
- Listening music and dance it out, movies and photography.
4. Do you prefer chocolate or sweets?
5. Do you have a go-to entree dish you like to eat?
- Not necessarily!
6. If you’re feeling under the weather, what do you do to pick yourself up?
- Drinking a honey sweetened calming tea and taking a good nap.
7. What is one thing you wish you were better at?
- There are many things I wish I was good at… firstly I wish I was better at my incredibly limited dose of luck… at my lack of patience and at sports. :)) Fun!
8. What is one thing you are looking forward to?
- To spend this summer better than ever and to visit Naples once again!
9. Have you ever travelled outside of your country? If so, where have you been?
- Italy, France, Holland, Germany, Belgium and Cyprus even though I live here, it’s not my country.
10. Do you prefer to read a book or watch a film?
- It really depends on my mood!
11. What is your least favourite thing to do?
- To swim! Bleah!
- Style Over Coffee
- Phashion Bug
- ANJA GE
- The Rooftop View
- Mentally Raw
- A Small Wardrobe
- Autumn Whewell
- Life of a Luxaholic
- The 10th Street
Questions Directed To The Bloggers That I have Nominated:
- How would you describe your style?
- What are your favourite clothing brands?
- What makes you feel accomplished?
- What has been your biggest challenge so far?
- What have you learned from blogging?
- Where do you find inspiration for your posts?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What is your weirdest “quirk”?
- What do you like most in your life?
- If you had the option to move to another country, where would you like to go?
- Whom do you admire most in the world?