Hello, peeps! I hope you’re having a great Sunday so far!
This is the second time when I’m nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award and I’m absolutely thrilled!
This time I’ve been nominated by Natalie who runs her Style In The Afternoon Blog, with lovely posts based on her passion for fashion and beauty breakthrough. I invite you all to cast a glance and hit follow and I’m sure you won’t regret it.
Thank you, Natalie!
The rules are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
7 Facts About Myself:
- If I could turn back time, I would study medicine and become a badass surgeon. After pregnancy, I realised that this would be my dream job. #GreysAnatomyEffect
- I am an ambivert person. I like hanging out and having people around me but at the same time, I prefer to be alone with peace and quiet. It can be quite confusing!
- I am a #tvseriesholic and is something that never gonna change!
- To my surprise, I cook pretty well and I love baking and making sweets.
- I love autumn season with all its packet. I consider myself #pluviophile, I love rain, its sound and smell. It totally relaxes me!
- I do not know what this means or if it’s a sort of the start of a panic attack but if someone sits on my legs and I can’t move them or can’t ″escape″ I feel I can’t breathe and I start panicking. #weirdo
- I hate slow mo! I am a fast moving person… and I have often been asked why I run instead of walking. #notrunningtho
My Nominations Are:
- Anja Ge
- Out n’ About
- M.Y Boutique
- Un alt blog de calatorii
- Glitters & Roses
- Olive & Clo
- I’ve Got Cake
- Simple Ula
- Phashion Bug
- Sara in LaLaLand
- Style Over Coffee
Until next time! Muah!