Hey there everyone! I’m back!
This is the second time when I’m nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award and I’m so happy about it, since I absolutely love to do this kind of posts! The lovely Bea, who’s behind her amazing BeaFree blog, based on beauty, fashion, lifestyle, healthy recipes and more super interesting posts. I invite you guys to follow her blog and I’m sure you’ll love it!
Bea, I know you see this! Thank you so much! xxx
The Rules Are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and links back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator has given you.
- Nominate 11 other people and 11 new questions to answer
My Answers To Bea’s Questions:
1. Would you rather be unable to use search engines or be unable to use social media?
- I’ll definitely survive way better without search engines!
2. What are your hobbies?
- Listening loud music and dancing it out, movies and photography!
3. What is your best quality?
- I don’t speak unless spoken to… and I know pretty good to read people!
4. What do you admire most about your friends and family?
- When it comes to family and friends, I admire the most that they’ve been ALWAYS there for me! In addition, I admire my family for being united, full of beautiful and powerful people, led by my mother!
5. Do you feel like you’ve done something today that will positively influence you and your future? What is it?
- No … considering that I was lazy at the beach, sunbathing for more than 4 hours!
6. What has been the best part of blogging for you?
- The best part that has been and still is, is that I get to know amazing fellow bloggers around the world and that I’m discovering myself day by day, with each post I write!
7. Have you ever been reading a book or watching a film and realised how much you have in common with a specific character? If so, what character and from where?
- To be honest … I’ve read and seen lots of movies, but I do not find myself in any character particularly. Though.. things in common I may have with Meredith Grey from Grey’s Anatomy since she’s a bit messed up, because of her all pretty dark and twisty past!
8. How often do you properly pamper yourself?
- At least once per week!
9. If you could change something, anything, what would you change?
- I would change the country where I live at the moment. I would go back in my country!
10. Do you enjoy cooking and baking?
- Both! I love cooking and baking, especially sweets!
11. What is your favorite drink on a hot summer day?
- Iced Coca-Cola! #TasteTheFeeling
- A Small Wardrobe
- Life of a Luxaholic
- The 10th Street
- The Beauty Post
- The Champagne Diaries
- Autumn Whewell
- The Whimsical Pineapple
- The Lilac Press
- The Bellezza Corner
Questions Directed To The Bloggers That I have Nominated:
- What are the top five things you cherish in your life?
- What makes you feel accomplished?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What place would you really like to visit?
- What risk would you take if you knew you could not fail?
- What is your greatest strength?
- How would you describe your style?
- What’s your favourite fashion item?
- How would your friends describe you?
- Whom do you admire most in the world?
- How do you want your life to be in 5 years?
Until next time! Muah!