Hey, you guys! How’re things going?
I’ve been nominated for Liebster Award for the second time by Eliza, who runs Along the Great Journey, a lovely lifestyle blog, where you’ll find posts based on photography, adventure, food and much more. I invite you guys to make a visit and surely you will not regret it!
Thank you so much, Eliza, for the nomination! You made my day! xxx
- You must acknowledge who has nominated you and also share their links
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions that you have been asked
- Nominate 11 more bloggers whose blog you would recommend
- Ask 11 questions that you would like those bloggers to answer
- Let the bloggers you have nominated know that they’ve been nominated.
Facts About Myself:
- Even if I know to swim, I hate it!
- I like mushrooms and I could eat them for every meal every day.
- When I was little, I was part of a musical choir and a dance troupe where I was the main dancer. I do not have a voice anymore but I still dance unbelievably good.
- I can make the famous Moonwalk.
- I have a slightly raspy voice, which most people consider sexy.
- I know to crochet.
- I am not big fan of tomatoes.
- I have a younger sister and three step siblings.
- I have strawberry allergy if they eat two consecutive days.
- I hate the taste of beer.
- I am sagittarius and I get bored fast.
My Answers To Eliza’s Questions:
1. If you could create any charity, what would it be and why?
- I’d make a charity for the homeless because nobody deserves to live on the streets without food.
2. If you could write a children’s book what would it be about?
- I would write about our planet, about all the wonderful things that surround it and with all kinds of illustrated ideas to teach them how to protect it and make it better.
3. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
- Joining an amazingly supportive blogging community! Amazing fellows!
4. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
- Atlantic ocean, under the water to visit Titanic wreckage. I’ve always wished that since I’ve always been pretty attached to its story.
5. What time period would you rather live in?
- Eighteenth century with corsets, panniers, remarkable gowns and all those amazing masquerade balls.
6. What’s your favourite holiday and why?
- Chistmas Holiday! That’s how I grew up, loving Christmas time with my family and the people I love.
7. What’s your favourite t.v show?
- Grey’s Anatomy.
8. What is something you wish you could change about yourself? Why?
- My lack of patience.
9. What do you think your best quality is?
- I do not judge people and what they do, they have their reasons for whatever they do! I’m minding my own business kind of quality, which is a big thing and rare nowadays.
10. Are you more of a stand-out kind of person or a blend in with the crowd?
- I guess to blend in with the crowd and keep my thoughts and opinions to myself.
11. If you had 2 million dollars but could only spend it on one thing, what would it be?
- Well, I would certainly cover my family’s needs, I would help my parents and grandparents to have a quieter and better life and I would invest into as many things as I could. That’s what came straight to my mind, but probably beside this I would do so much more…
- Style in the Afternoon
- Brush and needle
- Andreea Theodora
- ANJA GE
- The 10th Street
- The Whimsical Pineapple
- Life of a Luxaholic
My Questions Are:
- How did blogging start?
- What do you like most in your life?
- Whom do you admire most in the world?
- If you had the option to move to another country, where would you like to go?
- If there was only one season throughout all the year, which you’ll prefer?
- How would you describe your style?
- Which is your favourite fashion item?
- What is the best thing that happened to you?
- What is your favourite thing to do?
- What product can you not live without?
- What makes you feel accomplished?
Until next time! Muah!